Sunday, April 21, 2013

Living with Nature

Yesterday afternoon we went for a walk around our neighbourhood and on the way home one of the neighbours pointed out the Tawny Frog Mouth Owls that live in the trees in our Street.  I had my camera with me however walked home to get my zoom lens to get a closer photo of them.  They are living in the paper bark trees and there was one Owl in one tree and another in the tree next to it.  One Owl just kept looking down at us perfect for taking photos.  How wonderful is it to have these Owls living in our very own Street and the kids and I were thrilled to watch them.  Apparently they fly off around 6pm at night and return during the day for their little sleeps.  Here's some photos of the Owls.


1 comment:

  1. How lucky you are to have these birds in your street. Lovely pics.

    ReplyDelete