Friday, October 13, 2017

Around Here

Around here we have just started Term 4 and only have 8 weeks left of school.  Thoughts of Christmas Shopping and summer swims are fresh in my mind.  We have loved the little bit of rain over the past week or so and the grass is looking green again instead of brown which is always nice.  Here's a few pics of our week.

The Jasmine flowers are out and looking great in my backyard.

After school fun on the trampoline and in fact this week has also been before school too.

Love this girl....she was trying to recreate a photo which sits on her bedside table from 6 years ago.

Here's the recreation with 6 years in between....she cracks me up...so funny.

James studying the map on our recent nature walk...becoming a lovely teenager.


Afternoon sun on our brick home.

Backyard afternoons.

Breakfast.

This is where I am going to live one day.

Afternoon shadows in the family room.

4 comments:

  1. Well I love the look of where you are going to live!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....vision board stuff...my next move one day.

      Delete
  2. Jasmine out here too, Kathy. I love walking past it and breathing in that beautiful fragrance. Meg:)

    ReplyDelete