Saturday, July 29, 2017

Round up of some previous simple living posts

I thought I would go back through my blog posts and link back to some earlier posts.


The Best Ever Fluffy Bread Roll recipe.  If you have ever been intimidated by making bread this is the easiest recipe.  This is a Thermomix recipe however there is a link to the directions on how to do it without a Thermomix.

The easiest way to clean your Microwave oven.

I hired this movie from the Library called GMO OMG.  Worth watching it.

Our pizza base recipe which we love.

Book review "The Story of Seven Summers" one of my favourite library reads.

That time when I met Rhonda and Hanno from Down to Earth blog.

Post on making a rag quilt.

My easy washing process.

Our favourite Chocolate Coconut Slice recipe.

First time we made home made dumplings.

A family of 5 living in a small home after the GFC.

Home made laundry washing powder.

Making a photo book of our veggie garden.

Hope you have a lovely relaxing weekend.


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to have a look at some of these posts, Kathy. I think I'll settle in later with a hot chocolate! Meg:)

    ReplyDelete